The Project Manger plans, directs, and coordinates activities of designated project to ensure that goals or objectives of project are accomplished within prescribed time frame. Builds effective relationships with local industry contacts. Applies continuous improvement principles in own work performance and drives continuous improvement application in company operations.
- Manage project from estimating/bidding, detailing, product purchasing, delivery, scheduling, installation, and construction administration.
- Develop and maintain relationships with all clients including local general contractors and end-users.
- Collaborate with installation teams to efficiently furnish and install projects.
- Prepare submittals for approval.
- Review construction documents and occasionally visit jobsite to understand scope of work to bid jobs correctly.
- Prepare take-offs and estimates of costs of materials, labor, and equipment for projects.
- Ability to read and interpret documents; shop drawings, operating, procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively with customers and/or employees.
- Work with mathematical concepts; probability, statistics, and fundamental math’s.
Education and/or Experience
Four-year degree in construction management, civil engineering, business or related degree from a college or university preferred; and a minimum of 2-3 years of related work experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Understanding manufacturing processes and performances for glass/coatings, and aluminum/finishes.
- Understanding of systems, fabrication, and installation methods.
- Ability to apply products to applications.
Compensation package includes competitive wage, paid time off, eight paid holidays, medical and dental benefits, Health Savings Account, 401K with employer match and continuing education and training opportunities.
A background check and drug test completion are a condition of starting employment. Candidates must have a valid drivers license.