Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Glaziers will install aluminum window frames, door frames, unitized window systems, store fronts and curtain walls on building fronts.
- Handle and move large, heavy, and sharp glass units, aluminum frames, and other materials.
- Hang large, heavy all-glass doors onto installed aluminum door frames.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. and work in an indoor and outdoor environment.
- Perform general physical activities – Able to perform physical activities that involve substantial use of arms, legs, and moving the whole body (i.e., climbing, lifting, bending, walking, kneeling, balancing, and handling of large, sharp, heavy, fragile, and potentially dangerous materials).
- Use of power/hand tools is required (but not provided) on daily basis
- Must be a reliable, hard-working motivated team player.
Education and/or Experience
High School Diploma or GED; and one to two years of relevant experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must be able to ask questions of supervisor, listen and follow verbal instructions, communicate verbally with co-workers.
Must be able to read a tape measure and perform simple mathematics in regard to measurements of length.